The Accenture solutions Pvt ltd is conducting the Accenture Off Campus Drive for 2018 Batch for the post of Application Support Associate. Candidates who are from 2018 batch BCA/ B.Sc. passed out graduates can come for the campus drive. The date of the Accenture Off campus drive is 11th May 2019 at Delhi NCR or Pune location. Whosoever selected will get placed anywhere in India. For more details, you can check below the eligibility criteria for the same or visit its official website www.accenture.com.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019
Candidates who are waiting for months can now come for the Walk-In interview for Accenture Off Campus which will be going to held on 11th May 2019.
- He or she must have good understanding of Java, C, and Core Java concepts.
- He or she must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be able to work in 24*7 shifts.
- The candidate must be able to relocate anywhere in India.
- He or she must have profound problem-solving skills.
Eligibility Criteria Accenture Off Campus
- Designation: Application Support New Associate (13 Level)
- Batch: 2018
- Interview Location: Delhi NCR/ Pune
- Date of Interview: 11th May 2019
- Job Location: Anywhere in India
He or she gets the salary as per the company norms.
Candidates who are fresher can apply for the job. They need candidate of 2018 passed out batch.
- Candidate must hold BCA (Computers) or B.Sc. (Chemistry, Computer, Physics, Electronics, IT, Mathematics) degree in academic year 2018.
- He or she must get 60% aggregate marks or CGPA of 6 or above at the recruitment time.
- The person must not have any backlog.
- He or she must not have more than 1 year gap in education.
- He or she must be an Indian.
- If he or she are Bhutan & Nepal nationals and want to work in India then he or she need a visa to work here. They also need to submit their certificate for citizenship or Govt ID card if other documents are not present like PIO/ OCI/ Work Permit/ Passport
- For other foreign nationality, the person must have work permit visa or OCI/ PIO.
The Accenture is very well known company that offers global professional services and broad range of services as well as solutions related to strategy, digital, technology, operations, consulting, and other. It works as the fine line between the business and technology that helps in improving and creating the value for the stakeholders. The company has the ability to serve more than 5 lakhs clients located at different locations.
Accenture Selection Process 2019
To get selection, the candidate must give Online Aptitude test in which you will get quantitative aptitude, verbal, reasoning questions. In every section, you will find various questions that carry different marks. This online test is conducted via AMCAT.
Candidate who cleared the online test will have to face Technical and Interview round in which he or she has to answer all the questions with full of confidence to get the job in Accenture. At last he or she must go through HR Interview round. By clearing all these rounds he or she gets selected for this job. The Accenture will offer good salary package with extra perks to the selected candidate.