The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released a job notification for Office Assistant & Officer posts. There are more than 8000 vacant positions available for which the authorities are looking for deserving candidates. The interested candidates can fill the application form for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 Group A Officer and Group B Office Assistant before the last submission date that is 3rd July 2019. Before applying the job you must check the details on its official website ibps.in including the eligibility criteria, exam date, requirements, and other details.
IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019
This is to inform all the interested candidates that the process of online registration has started from next week 18th June 2019 and it will continue till 3rd July 2019. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the exams.
IBPS RRB Important Dates 2019
- IBPS Online Application Form Availability Date: 18th June 2019
- Call Letter for Prelim Exam Training Availability Date: July 2019
- Last date to apply for IBPS RRB 2019: 4th July 2019
- Officer Scale 1 Prelim Exam Training date: 21st July to 26th July 2019
- Office Assistant Prelim Exam Training Date: 27th July to 1st August 2019
- Call Letter for Online Prelim Exam: July 2019
- Prelim Examination Date: Officer – 3, 4, and 11 August 2019 and Office Assistant- 17th, 18th, and 25th August 2019
- Online Prelim Exam Date: Officer- August 2019, Office Assistant-September 2019
- Availability Date for Online Exam Call Letter: September 2019
- Main Online Exam date: Officer-22nd September 2019 and Office Assistant-29th September 2019
- Main Exam result date: October 2019
- Interview Call Letter Date: October 2019
- Interview Exam Date: November 2019
- Allotment Date: January 2019
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam 2019
The authority will conduct the IBPS RRB Officer Scale Officer Scale 1 Prelim Exam on 3rd, 4th, and 11th August 2019 whereas the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Prelim Exam will be conducted on 17th, 18th, and 25th August 2019. Candidates who perform well in the exam will be eligible to appear in the main exam. You can check the IBPS Main exam date, prelims exam date, and admit card date here in the post.
IBPS RRB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Officer Scale I and II (Assistant Manager, General Banking Manager, and Information Technology Manager): To apply for Officer Scale post, the candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in the required discipline with at least 50% marks total.
- Office Assistant: The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in the related field.
- Charted Accountant: The candidate must be certified associate from Institute of Charted Accountant of India.
- Marketing Officer: The candidate must have MBA degree in Marketing from any of the recognized university
- Treasury Manager: He or she must be charted accountant or is MBA in Finance from any of the recognized university.
- Law Officer: The candidate must have law degree from any of the recognized university with at least 50% aggregate marks.
- Officer Scale III: The candidate must have bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate marks in the related field.
- Agricultural Officer: The candidate must have Bachelor’s degree in the related field with at least 50% marks in the related field.
- Office Assistant and Officer Scale 1: No experience
- Officer Scale 2, Law Officer: 2 years of experience in the required field.
- Treasury Manager, Marketing Officer, Chartered Accountant: 1 year of experience
- Agricultural Officer: The candidate must have at least 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Officer Scale 2: the candidate must have 1 year of experience in the related field.
- The age of the candidate for Office Assistant must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- For Officer Scale I: The age must be between 18 years to 30 years
- For Officer Scale II: The age of the candidate must be between 21 years to 32 years
- For Officer Scale III: Candidate’s age must be between 21 years to 40 years