The Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited has released a job notification for Executive E1 posts. There are 107 vacant posts available for which they are looking for deserving candidates. The vacancies are for Medical Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer, Finance Officer and AEE posts. The authority has started inviting applications for ONCG CBT Recruitment 2019 to shortlist the candidates. The interested candidates are requested to submit their application forms before 18th June 2019 on its official website www.ongcindia.com. Check the eligibility criteria, important dates, and other details here.
ONGC CBT Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can fill the application forms that are available on its website. Make sure that you must meet all the eligibility criteria of ONGC Officer Posts.
- Name of the Organization: Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Name of the Posts: Medical Officer, Security Officer, Fire Officer, Finance Officer, AEE
- Number of vacancies: 107 vacancies
- Application forms start date: 29th May 2019
- Last date for online registration: 18th June 2019
- Computer Based Test date: Expected date is Last week of July 2019
ONGC Officer Vacancies
- Medical Officer: 42 posts
- Security Officer: 24 posts
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 31 posts
- AEE: 1 post
- Fire Officer: 9 Posts
ONGC Officer Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Medical Officer: The candidate must have MBBS degree from the registered council or body along with at least 1 year inline experience.
- Security Officer: The candidate must be post graduate along with at least 2 years of experience with Armed Forces/ Central Police Organization/ Central Armed Police Forces.
- Finance Officer: He or she must be a graduate with ICWA/ CA or MBA degree in Finance as specialization. The candidate must have at least 60% marks in MBA or PGDM degree only from IIMs with at least 60% marks.
- Fire Officer: The candidate must have graduate degree in Fire engineering with at least 60% marks.
- AEE: The candidate must be an engineering graduate either in Environment engg or environment science. The score of the candidate must be at least 60% with M.tech/ ME in either environment engineering or environment science.
Person who belongs to the general category must not be more than 30 years of age. For OBC category, the maximum age of the candidate is 33 years and SC/ST the maximum age is 35 years. For PwD the maximum age is 40 years whereas for ex-servicemen is 35 years of age.
For Male candidate
If the male person is of Tribes and Hillman then his height must be at least 163 cm whereas for others the height must be 168 cm. The chest of the candidate of the candidate must be 81 cm. If the candidate is from Assam then for tribes and Hillman the height of the candidate is 160cm and for others the height must be 163 cm. The chest of the Assam candidate must be 79 cm.
For Female candidate
The height of the female candidate if she belongs to tribe/ Hillman must be at least 147 cm whereas for other candidates it should not be more than 152 cm. The weight of the candidate must be proportionate to the height and it should not be less than 46 kg.
The selection of the candidate will be based on his or her performance in CBT. The ration for the shortlist candidate must be 1:5 as of the total number of vacancy. Candidates who all are shortlisted will get a call for interview. The weightage of the exam will be based on these parameters:
- CBT: 60 marks
- Qualification: 25 marks
- Interview: 15 marks
For Medical Officer post, if the candidate is MD/MS/DNB then he or she will get extra 3 marks whereas DM/MCH/Ph.D/DNB candidate, the extra marks will be given is 5 marks. For other posts, the candidate will get 5 marks for each.
For the security officer, the candidate must qualify the Physical Standard test along with CBT to attend interview process.