The Steel Authority of India has started inviting the applications for the Executive and Non-Executive posts. There are 205 vacant posts available and to fill these posts the authority will conduct various selection process. The application form of SAIL Recruitment 2019 submission process has started and will last on 31st July 2019. So if you are interested for the same then read the official notification available at www.sailcareers.com fill the form and submit positively. Before filling up the form you must read the complete details including eligibility criteria, vacancies, and more.
SAIL Recruitment 2019
Every year, the Steel Authority of India releases many vacancies for executive and non-executive posts. This time also they released vacancies for fire engine driver, fire operator, management trainee, and manager posts to fill 205 vacant posts. To make aware of the candidates, the authority released the notification on 29th June 2019 check the details and apply before 31st July 2019.
- Name of the Organization: Steel Authority of India
- Name of the Posts: Executive & Non-Executive posts
- Location: Bhubaneshwar
- Number of vacancies: 205 posts
- Notification Release date: 29th June 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 31st July 2019
SAIL Vacancy 2019
The authority has released the vacancies for Fireman cum Fire Engine Driver, Fire Operator, Management Trainee and other executive or non-executive posts. Before filling up the application form you must read the eligibility criteria and check the qualification requirement, and other details below.
- Non-Executive: 176 posts
- Executive: 26 posts
SAIL Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Management posts, the candidate must have bachelor degree in Fire engineering.
- For Junior Manager posts, the candidate has bachelor degree in engineering and technology field from any of the recognized university.
- For Deputy Manager posts, the candidate must have bachelor degree in the mechanical engg from any of recognized university.
- For Junior Manager Quality testing: The candidate must have bachelor degree in Metallurgy field from any of the recognized field.
- For Fire Operator post, the candidate must be graduate in any stream with sub officer course from any of the recognized university.
- For Operator-cum-Technician post, the candidate must be matriculation along with 3 years of Diploma course full-time in the related field from any of the recognized institute.
- For Attendant post, the candidate must have matriculation with ITI full-time in the Fitter field from any of the recognized institute.
Want to know other information including age limit, selection process and more? Then you can mention it in the comment box below. One of our team members will get back with an answer. You can share this post to your friends so that they will also get the details from here. You can even bookmark the page to get the latest updates. Stay connected with our website and gets the latest news and updates from here.