Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee has released the job notification for 10th pass candidates. The authority has started inviting applications for 564 vacancies to select the candidates for the post of Forest Watcher to be placed in Tamil Nadu Forest Department. The interested candidates are required to submit their application form before 15th May 2019 as it is the last date to apply for this post at www.forests.tn.gov.in. Before you fill the application form, you must check the eligibility criteria, selection process, salary, and other details.
TamilNadu Forest Recruitment 2019
The interested candidates are required to fill the application form for TNFUSRC Forest Watcher post which is available on its official website. The last date to submit the form is 15th May 2019. Candidates who are eligible for the same can fill and submit the form along with application fees. Before filling up the form you are required to check the eligibility criteria and other requirements.
- Organization Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
- Name of the Post: Forest Watcher
- Number of vacancies: 564
- Name of the Department: Tamil Nadu Forest Department
- Mode to apply: Online
- Last Date to submit the form: 15th May 2019
TNFUSRC Eligibility Criteria 2019 for Forest Watcher
Qualification Requirement: Candidate who wants to apply for this job must be SSLC pass i.e, 10th pass and he or she must be eligible to get admission for the Higher Secondary Courses of Studies as on the date 7th March 2019.
Pay Scale: Selected candidate will get an amazing pay that lies between 16,600 INR to 52,400 INR.
Application Fees: While submitting the application form, he or she needs to pay the application fees of 150 INR along with service charges via online payment using payment gateways or via challan.
TN Forest Guard recruitment 2019 Important dates
- Notification release date: 7th March 2019
- Online Application Start date: 1st week of May 2019
- Last date to submit application form: 3rd week of May 2019
- Release date of Admit Card: 8 to 9 days before exam date
- Computer based Online Exam Date: 4th week of June 2019
TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Selection Process
First of all, you need to attend an online exam where you will get few general knowledge questions. You need to attend all these questions within 3 hours of time (10 AM to 1 PM). Total marks of these questions are 100. Person who belongs to SC/ ST/ BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC must achieve at least 30% marks whereas if he or she belongs to the general category then he or she must achieve 40% marks.
NOTE: There is no negative marking for Computer based online exam.
Physical Test/ Verification
- For Male: He must have at least 163 cm of height if he belongs to the general category whereas if the person belongs to ST & Jungle Tribes then he must have at least 152 cm of height. Coming to the chest expansion, he must have 79 cm on full expiration with at least 5 cm of expansion.
- For Female: She must have at least 145 cm height if she belongs to SC & Jungle tribes whereas if she belongs to the general category then she must have at least 150 cm of height. She must have at least 74 cm on complete expiration with 5 cm on full inspiration.
Candidate must have certificate for height & chest measurement attested by a medical officer and he must be appointed by Govt Medical Institution on or after 7th March 2019.
Endurance (Stamina) Test
He must run 25 km in 4 hours whereas for female, she must cover 16 km within 4 hours of time duration.
The final selection of the candidate will be based on his or her online examination marks, certificate verification, physical standard verification, and endurance test with 1:3 ratio. He or she must fulfill the Chennai Medical Board.