The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released the job notification for Assistant Engineer, Assistant Electrical Inspector, Assistant Director, Junior Architect, and other posts. There are 481 vacant posts available for which the organization is looking for deserving candidates. The application forms are available online on its website www.tnpsc.gov.in. Check the TNPSC Notification 2019 along with eligibility criteria; age limit, salary offered, important dates, and other vacancy details.
TNPSC Notification 2019 AE JA posts
The application form for the same recruitment has started and will continue till 28th June 2019. Make sure you must fill and submit the application forms before the last date as the authority will not accept any application forms after this last date of submission.
TNPSC Recruitment 2019
- Name of the Commission: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Post Name: Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, & Other
- Total Number of Vacancies: 481 posts
- Start date to apply online: 28th May 2019
- Last date to apply online: 28th June 2019
- Exam Date (Paper 1): 10th August 2019
- Exam date (Paper 2): 10th August 2019
- Application Mode: Apply Online
- Location: Tamil Nadu
Also Check: Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
TNPSC Vacancies 2019
- Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering): 93+1*
- Assistant Engineer (Water Resources Department, Civil): 120
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Highways Department): 123
- Assistant Electrical Inspector: 10+2*
- Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: 26
- Junior Architect: 15
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical):13
- Assistant Engineer (Fisheries): 3*
- Assistant Engineer: 2
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Building PWD): 73
TNPSC Application Form 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- For Assistant Electrical Inspector jobs, he or she must have degree in Electrical engineering from any of the recognized university. Along with this, he or she must have practical experience for large electricity supply undertakings.
- For Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering/ Electrical/ Civil/ Fisheries/ Civil): The candidate must have BE/ B.tech degree in the related field.
- For Junior Architect post, the candidate must hold degree in architecture from any of the recognized university or diploma in architecture awarded by the Maharashtra government.
- For Assistant Engineer Civil Maritime Board, the candidate must have BE/ B.Tech degree in Civil engineering along with at least 3 years of experience.
- If the candidate is applying for Assistant Electrical Inspector jobs, his or her age must not be more than 39 years.
- If the candidate is applying for AE/ AD/ JA/ others, then his or her age must not be more than 30 years of age.
The authority will give you an age relaxation of up to 5 years if he or she belongs to SC/ST category, 3 years if he or she belongs to OBC category and up to 10 years if he or she belongs to PWD category.
The selection of the candidate will depend on his or her performance in written exam and interview.
If you are doing online registration then you need to pay 150 INR as a registration fees whereas 200 INR is the examination fees needs to be paid while submitting the application form.
Candidate who selected for Assistant Electrical Inspector post will get 15,600 INR to 39,100 INR salary along with 5,400 INR Grade pay. The candidate who wants to apply for other posts will get 9,300 INR to 34,800 INR along with 5,100 INR grade pay