The University of Health Sciences Rohtak announced the vacancies for the posts of Staff Nurse, Technician, Laboratory Attendant, Clerk, Steno Typist, and Store Keeper. Lots of candidates filled the application forms and submitted from 22nd April 2019 to 15th May 2019. Now they are waiting for the admit card release date as well as exam date. You can check the release date and other important dates below.
UHSR Group C Admit Card 2019
Candidates who had applied for the UHSR Exam are required to carry the admit cards along with them at the time of exam. The officials of the prescribed exam centre will be going to check the admit cards then only they will allow you to sit in the examination. In admit card, you will find various details including Applicant Name, Category, Gender, Name of the Examination, Timings and Date, Examination centre, Name of the parents, Candidate’s photograph, Signature of the candidate, and important instructions related to the exam.
UHSR Group C Exam Date 2019
Candidates who had applied for the Teacher, AO, MO, Staff Nurse, and other Group C jobs are curious to know the exam date. Before attending the exam, you must have your admit card with you. You can download the admit card to check the exam date and centre of the written exam. You will not get your admit card or hall ticket by post. You need to download the admit card before the exam. Whosoever not carry the admit card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
UHSR Group C Exam Pattern 2019
- You will get an objective type written paper.
- The objective type exam is of 90 marks.
- The objective type paper comprises of 75% General Knowledge, Maths, English, Hindi, Reasoning whereas 25% comprises of current affairs, geography, civics, literature, history, etc.
How to Download UHSR Group C Hall Ticket 2019?
- To get the admit card, the candidate must visit the official website of University of Health Science that is www.uhsr.ac.in.
- Look for the admit card link to download.
- Click on the link and enter your information including Name of the candidate, Application Number, Password, and DOB.
- Recheck the details again.
- Click on Ok or Submit.
- Download the Admit Card.
- Take the hard copy or save the hall ticket to take along with you at the time of exam.
UHSR Group C Exam 2019 Selection Process
The selection of the candidate will be based on various aspects. He or she needs to clear the below following tests then only he or she is permitted to the final selection.
- Written Exam (90 Marks)
- Typing Test
- Socio-Economic Criteria
The interested candidates who filled the form and has successfully submitted the form might be waiting for the exam date. The date of the exam will be listed in the admit card along with the venue.
UHSR Group C Result 2019
Candidate who scored good marks in the written exam will be eligible for the next selection round. If you scored good marks in all the selection rounds then you will be shortlisted for this job. If you want to know the date of the result announcement then you must keep visiting this post. Stay connected!!