Wipro is conducting an off campus drive to select fresher for Work Integrated Learning Programmes (WASE & WIMS). There are lots of candidates who are looking for such kind of jobs. Candidates who are interested in this drive can check the eligibility criteria for the drive and then only come for the campus drive. The selected candidate will undergo WILP programme. Check the eligibility criteria, number of vacancies, and other such details below.
Wipro Off Campus Drive 2019
After Accenture Off Campus Drive 2019, the Wipro is conducting an off campus drive for fresher who has completed B.Sc. and BCA. For candidate’s selection, the authority of Wipro will conduct an online exam which is an Aptitude test. The shortlisted candidate will then sit for written communication test. Whosoever clears both the exams, he or she will go for Technical and HR Interview. Based on these three rounds, the authority will make the final selection of the candidate. He or she need to attend the Interview either in Salem on 30th May 2019 or 27th May 2019 in Coimbatore.
- Post Name: WILP programme (WASE & WIMS)
- Experience: Fresher
- Batch: 2019
- Qualification Required: B.Sc./ BCA
- Pay Scale: 15,712 INR
- Interview Location: Salem, Tamil Nadu
- Date of Interview: 30th May 2019 (Salem), 27th May 2019 (Coimbatore)
The programme is Work Integrated Learning Programme that has WASE & WIMS which are unique learning integrated programmes offering the students a chance to build their career in IT company along with pursuing higher education M.Tech from premier education institutes.
- 1st Year: 15,712 INR per month
- 2nd Year: 17,180 INR per month
- 3rd Year: 19,910 INR per month
- 4th Year: 23,000 INR per month
Wipro Off Campus 2019 Drive for Freshers Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must have minimum of 50% marks in 10th and 50% marks in 12th class. He or she must have 60% marks or 6.0GPA in graduation according to the university guidelines.
- Online Exam: It is an aptitude test that comprises of verbal, analytical, quantitative (80 minutes)
- Written Test (20 minutes)
- Technical & HR Interview
- Walk-In Date: 27th May 2019
- Reporting Time: 9 AM
- Destination: Rathinam College of Arts and Science, Rathinam Techzone Campus, Pollachi Road, Eachanari, Tamil Nadu 641021
- Walk-In date: 30th May 2019
- Reporting Time: 8.30 AM
- Destination: Knowledge Institute of technology, Training and Placement Cell, KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam, Salem 637504
Key aspects to be consider
- He or she must have B.Sc. or BCA degree.
- He or she must be of 2019 batch.
- There should be no backlogs.
- He or she must have 3 years maximum gap between 10th & graduation degree.
- He or she must have mathematics as one subject in both the graduation or 12th.
- The candidate must be good in elementary mathematics, statistical methods, operation research, and DMS.
- Do not pay any registration fees.
- He or she must bring two photographs, resume, and photocopies of all other documents.
- Send all the details which is required in attached excel format at firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date 25th May 2019.
Apart from this information, if you have any doubts or you want any other details then you can mention in the comment box below. One of our team members will get back with an answer.